Any Star Trek fans out there? As I watch Antifa "protests" and browse the news in search of the current state of our nation / world. I am seeing a pattern within the Progressive mindset that reminds me so much of the "Resistance is Futile" line of the Borg Mantra.... Pay attention and watch it all unfold.
The Progressive Ideology of the Hive
1st) Service to Self is Life's Highest Goal. In other words, Personal Happiness is the Primary Goal in Life
2nd) Right and Wrong is determined by social groups and is relative to the times. - basically made up and subject to change.
3rd) The Most dominant (and Cruel) humans are appointed as leaders - Survival of the Fittest on Steroids.
4th) The Leaders / Elites should decide who is allowed to live and who must die. (before you roll your eyes.. think of abortion, infanticide, eugenics, and gerontocide)
1st) Service to Self is Life's Highest Goal. In other words, Personal Happiness is the Primary Goal in Life
2nd) Right and Wrong is determined by social groups and is relative to the times. - basically made up and subject to change.
3rd) The Most dominant (and Cruel) humans are appointed as leaders - Survival of the Fittest on Steroids.
4th) The Leaders / Elites should decide who is allowed to live and who must die. (before you roll your eyes.. think of abortion, infanticide, eugenics, and gerontocide)
I am Grateful to be a part of the True Resistance. I am glad to fight against all 4 of these steps of "progression" that are coming against (not just our nation) but against humanity all together.
I just hope people are paying attention and not just getting sucked into the vacuum of numb comfort that the Borg hive promises.

Comments