Sitting and Watching
Waiting for reality
When the world seems to block
the things that are meant to be unseen.
To see what you have created
behind the veil and cloak
to see what has been hidden
since beyond the time of hope.
The longing inside has to do with You
the deep knowing of something more
How can I redeem the time
of waiting and spending all I have.
How can I look and anticipate
The store of what has been set aside
How can I see what is coming
unless time I spend with You.
The world and it's noise
trying to pull away
The friends that I love
Needing my ear today.
If I don't hear I will die
If I don't see I will not make it
If you don't come, I can't take it.
Come and refresh me
come and renew me
come and bring life
come and make me
the woman you designed me to be.
Waiting for reality
When the world seems to block
the things that are meant to be unseen.
To see what you have created
behind the veil and cloak
to see what has been hidden
since beyond the time of hope.
The longing inside has to do with You
the deep knowing of something more
How can I redeem the time
of waiting and spending all I have.
How can I look and anticipate
The store of what has been set aside
How can I see what is coming
unless time I spend with You.
The world and it's noise
trying to pull away
The friends that I love
Needing my ear today.
If I don't hear I will die
If I don't see I will not make it
If you don't come, I can't take it.
Come and refresh me
come and renew me
come and bring life
come and make me
the woman you designed me to be.
Comments