.jpg)
1Corinthians 13:13
by: Cherstin Molle Jiron
For every wound I go to Him
For every pain I go to Him
For every Joy I run to Him
For every Tear I long for Him
Obsessive to the very end
People look the other way
Discomfort at the thought that I
Long for Him in every way.
Super spiritual though I seem
My heart is real as real can be
I love to love the lowest lows
and Love to love the purest souls.
No judgment you will find in me
Though in a box you think you see
a religious heart because I say I love
The Lord My God and His risen dove.
No greater mistake could you ever make
than to think my zeal is really fake.
The truth is that I am in love
Not just with a religious ideal.
The truth is that I am in love
with every person I can touch and feel.
Though near or far
or never met
my love for you
is deeply set
I love Him because He loved me first
I love You because His love in me does burst.
Comments