
In life I have come across many personality types and characters. Some have had a strong positive impact and several have had bad. While trying to understand the movement of soul ties and how some are cut and some stay put during the exercise of freeing yourself from negative pasts in order to embrace a more positive future. I have to confess, I honestly struggle over the cutting if it involves disconnecting one life from another. Even though some people have hurt me terribly, and some drain me, and some just use me because I am a giver; I do not have peace about CUTTING anyone out of my life. Though, it is true, some of the hurters in this world need to be blocked from accessing me.. the fabric of their impact on my life can never be pulled without unraveling the entire design.
Since I believe, connecting to me, means connecting to the life inside of me. I choose not to disconnect from people. I choose to bring life, even in the bleakest of cases. No one is "bad" for me within boundaries. No one is disqualified from knowing me. I choose to keep the thread of my coat of many colors, to be diverse, bright, dark, smooth, coarse................ genuine. For each to weave as they will in to my life, for each to contribute to the final product. Experiences, good or bad.. I am forbidden to turn my back on anyone; I am forbidden to harden my heart and disconnect. I choose to love, unconditionally, without judgment and without performance driven manipulation. God's love in me,I will love you, no matter what.
If you are a gossip, slanderer,proud, gay, addicted to drugs, pornography, sex, even a child molester (gulp- but this has already been tested), an adulterer, a drunk, a thief, a murderer, demonic to the chore. . . I will regard your presence and acknowledge your existence. I will pray for you with all my heart and if God brings you in my life, fight with you to remove anything that is blocking you from being able to receive my Father's Heart transplant. You are my brother/sister.. and I am no better than the very worst of us.
In the scale of justice.. we all equally lose. In the scale of Mercy, we all equally do not deserve it. In the scale of love.. we all can receive it. It's called Grace.... and it wears a coat of many colors.
Love, Love, Love,
CHER
Comments