I often think of how hubris my Spirit must be... for volunteering for the assignment of my current life. When mostly what I have in common with successful humans, is all my failures to date.
Is it wrong to address my own (human) race in the third person? Is it too weird? Because truly, the only ones I truly feel like I can relate with are the more "alien" type of human. The ones who have gladly interrupted this channel of programming for the following test. The ones who see the program for what it is. . . dive into it to get the bills paid and the meals on the table.... but are so very joyful at the hope of stepping away from it all.
The ones who PERMANENTLY step out of the program, honestly frighten me a little bit. Not because they are too alien or foreign for me... but rather because I can see that I, myself, am not too far off from "checking out" of reality all together. The struggle is REAL folks!
I laugh when well meaning people put me in a box of "figured out" only to speak to me for a while and see that there is no box for my kind of "crazy".
The kind that actually BELIEVES she hears an inner small voice or (even sometimes a good healthy kick in the gut) that tells her things that are truly impossible for me to know. Then the disillusionment hits when my "gut" turns out to be wrong.... or was it? Did I sense something from another nearby dimension and get it looped into mine somehow? IF you don't believe in multidimensional possibilities, well, it must be nice to have life be so simple. If you don't believe in quarks that jump around and recreate realities based on the perception of the viewer at any given time.... well... must be nice to have such clarity.
For me? I am constantly aware that what I think I am seeing may not really be what needs to be seen and what I am perceiving may need to be adjusted or tweaked out a bit if it is going to create a potential reality that leads to the functional result that I am looking for. Get it?
For me? I am constantly aware that what I think I am seeing may not really be what needs to be seen and what I am perceiving may need to be adjusted or tweaked out a bit if it is going to create a potential reality that leads to the functional result that I am looking for. Get it?
So I am CONSTANTLY trying to see different ways to perceive things in order to diversify my realities so that I can choose the one that my "gut" says is the WAY to a desired outcome. Yeah... then ask me if I remembered to buy the toilet paper and it all goes out the window!



Comments