Yesterday I went to my first Reiki Session. I know there are many opinions concerning this practice; but from what I was able to assess for myself is that it was a safe, rich environment to meditate and hear from God for personal growth and open awareness.
During my session, I was told by my administrator to picture myself in a favorite place in nature. This was easy for me, because I spent many hours as a little girl in the Forrest alone. I remember my favorite place was where there was a peculiar clearing among the heavy brush. For some reason no tree would grow in this area and the grass was soft a full. It was odd for the Texas "brush" and my favorite place to go and pray and nap as a little girl between the ages of 7-16 yrs old.
So I pictured myself there as a little girl again. I would often collect stones and stack them before prayer. So, I built a small alter with 3 white stones to dedicate the place as "holy" for myself. I laid there and meditated in my mind first as a 7 year old. Then I saw my 16 year old self walk up to the spot and lay over the 7 year old to make a layer, then my 21 year old self, my 29 year old self, my 33 year old self, my 39 year old self, 45, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100... On and on until a small older woman came and lied down. As each person layer lied I heard, "be ONE" of one of one of one of one..... Until all ages of me merged into a bird like creature. I had blues and greens in my feathers (peacock colors). And my face from the cheekbones up (like a costume mask) was that of an eagle like bird. My eyes were piercing and beautiful.
My layered self had many arms that grew feathers to make wings. Each arm was that of me at a certain age that created a huge wingspan and remarkable plumage. My feet grew bird claws and I picked up the stones from my small alter and flew to a tall mountain with a deep, deep, deep pool of water at the base of it. I dropped the stones (as an offering) into the water and perched at the top of the mountain to wait. Then my heart swelled and I cried out "I AM".... With all that was within me I cried out again "I AM" and once again, "I AM" ... Even though my mind spoke words... All that could be heard with the ear was the loud CRY of an eagle like bird. The emotions in the words "I AM"... Really can not be expressed easily. There was a sense of demanding in the phrase... A longing to be recognized... A determination to break down barriers between me and the Truth behind those words.
Next the ground in front of the mountain shook and cracked open. Hot steam came up from the chasm as the heat of the depths collided with the cool of the water. And the Earth Replied with a loud ROAR that shook everything..... "YOU ARE!!!" With that acknowledgement... A knowing came into me and I knew it was time to retrieve my offering. I dived down deep into the water and with my claw like feet grabbed the 3 stones and came up. I flew once again to the top of the mountain where an empty nest was waiting for me.
I dropped the stones into the nest and saw that they were no longer white but a deep purple color (almost black) with rainbow glittery, flakes inside. As I looked at the 3 purple stones I wondered if they were for my children... But I have 4 children ? While I pondered over the stones and what they were for; they began to merge and change shape. They became a triangular prism and I sensed that I was supposed to swallow it. I took up the deep, purple, glistening prism and swallowed; but something surprising happened. Instead of going down into my stomach.... It went up to my mind, through my mind and out to the crown of my head and floated above my head, rotating.
Just as this happened the Reiki administrator told me it was time to come back. I opened my eyes and there were tears in them.
I sensed that the administrator was deeply moved. She did not perform whatever ceremony was planned. There were no shakers, or other devices used. She simply stood back and watched as angelic beings performed the work for her. She said she saw so much light... And at one time had to leave the room. She said in all her years she had only experienced that much intensity only once before. I believe her.
What I received during that session was even more than I can even give credit to with my mind.
I AM more than I give myself credit for.... many of us are. I AM more than just this physical human existence..... Many of us are....
For many of us... NOW is the time... To step into our place as TRUE Sons and Daughters of the MOST HIGH GOD and reclaim what was stolen in the supernatural. and embrace all that it entails.... No matter how uncomfortable it makes others feel. I will no longer be afraid.
During my session, I was told by my administrator to picture myself in a favorite place in nature. This was easy for me, because I spent many hours as a little girl in the Forrest alone. I remember my favorite place was where there was a peculiar clearing among the heavy brush. For some reason no tree would grow in this area and the grass was soft a full. It was odd for the Texas "brush" and my favorite place to go and pray and nap as a little girl between the ages of 7-16 yrs old.
So I pictured myself there as a little girl again. I would often collect stones and stack them before prayer. So, I built a small alter with 3 white stones to dedicate the place as "holy" for myself. I laid there and meditated in my mind first as a 7 year old. Then I saw my 16 year old self walk up to the spot and lay over the 7 year old to make a layer, then my 21 year old self, my 29 year old self, my 33 year old self, my 39 year old self, 45, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100... On and on until a small older woman came and lied down. As each person layer lied I heard, "be ONE" of one of one of one of one..... Until all ages of me merged into a bird like creature. I had blues and greens in my feathers (peacock colors). And my face from the cheekbones up (like a costume mask) was that of an eagle like bird. My eyes were piercing and beautiful.
My layered self had many arms that grew feathers to make wings. Each arm was that of me at a certain age that created a huge wingspan and remarkable plumage. My feet grew bird claws and I picked up the stones from my small alter and flew to a tall mountain with a deep, deep, deep pool of water at the base of it. I dropped the stones (as an offering) into the water and perched at the top of the mountain to wait. Then my heart swelled and I cried out "I AM".... With all that was within me I cried out again "I AM" and once again, "I AM" ... Even though my mind spoke words... All that could be heard with the ear was the loud CRY of an eagle like bird. The emotions in the words "I AM"... Really can not be expressed easily. There was a sense of demanding in the phrase... A longing to be recognized... A determination to break down barriers between me and the Truth behind those words.
Next the ground in front of the mountain shook and cracked open. Hot steam came up from the chasm as the heat of the depths collided with the cool of the water. And the Earth Replied with a loud ROAR that shook everything..... "YOU ARE!!!" With that acknowledgement... A knowing came into me and I knew it was time to retrieve my offering. I dived down deep into the water and with my claw like feet grabbed the 3 stones and came up. I flew once again to the top of the mountain where an empty nest was waiting for me.
I dropped the stones into the nest and saw that they were no longer white but a deep purple color (almost black) with rainbow glittery, flakes inside. As I looked at the 3 purple stones I wondered if they were for my children... But I have 4 children ? While I pondered over the stones and what they were for; they began to merge and change shape. They became a triangular prism and I sensed that I was supposed to swallow it. I took up the deep, purple, glistening prism and swallowed; but something surprising happened. Instead of going down into my stomach.... It went up to my mind, through my mind and out to the crown of my head and floated above my head, rotating.
Just as this happened the Reiki administrator told me it was time to come back. I opened my eyes and there were tears in them.
I sensed that the administrator was deeply moved. She did not perform whatever ceremony was planned. There were no shakers, or other devices used. She simply stood back and watched as angelic beings performed the work for her. She said she saw so much light... And at one time had to leave the room. She said in all her years she had only experienced that much intensity only once before. I believe her.
What I received during that session was even more than I can even give credit to with my mind.
I AM more than I give myself credit for.... many of us are. I AM more than just this physical human existence..... Many of us are....
For many of us... NOW is the time... To step into our place as TRUE Sons and Daughters of the MOST HIGH GOD and reclaim what was stolen in the supernatural. and embrace all that it entails.... No matter how uncomfortable it makes others feel. I will no longer be afraid.
Comments