From Glory to Glory is what was promised to me
I had no idea that I would ever be honored to see
That so much could be revealed through one heart so true
That I would know a man to bring out what you do.
You bring out the pain that I once used to hide
You bring out healing that showed me not to fear
You bring out love when I thought I was at the end
You bring out purpose when the rest of the world won't stand.
I love you, honey
I love all that you are.
I love you, honey
I had no idea that I would ever be honored to see
That so much could be revealed through one heart so true
That I would know a man to bring out what you do.
You bring out the pain that I once used to hide
You bring out healing that showed me not to fear
You bring out love when I thought I was at the end
You bring out purpose when the rest of the world won't stand.
I love you, honey
I love all that you are.
I love you, honey
I love you with all of my heart.


Comments