The prophetic gift is a wonderful thing, but I am seeing that there are certain profound weaknesses attached to the gift. Often I can see a person for who they will or CAN become and have a MAJOR blind-spot for who they are right at this moment. Free will has a way of interrupting potential. I can not begin to tell you the times and troubles that have aroused by my misjudging the NOW and unnecessarily exposing myself to grief in pain.
Infinite Realities and Potentials:
Fractal by: Donato Ruggiero
Father,
Help me to judge aright.. the now from the then.
Help me to guard my heart, from the future that is within.
Keep me in Your arms, as You show me how to talk.
Teach me surety and freedom, solidify my walk.
To be double minded no more, is the gift I require.
To be bold in Knowing You, is the one thing I desire.
In Jesus Name release, release, release.
& create in me the capacity to receive ALL.
Amen
Infinite Realities and Potentials:
Fractal by: Donato RuggieroFather,
Help me to judge aright.. the now from the then.
Help me to guard my heart, from the future that is within.
Keep me in Your arms, as You show me how to talk.
Teach me surety and freedom, solidify my walk.
To be double minded no more, is the gift I require.
To be bold in Knowing You, is the one thing I desire.
In Jesus Name release, release, release.
& create in me the capacity to receive ALL.
Amen
Comments